• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

RIP Beebee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Had quite a sad Christmas today, as our little Beebee unfortunately became ill in the night. We went out to give them their 'christmas' breakfast, and he wasn't himself at all - he stayed in the sleep area and barely ate anything. Brought him & his brother Buddah inside and made up a bed for them. He managed to eat a little bit but then fell asleep all cuddled up in his hay. We coule tell that he was dying, and thought it would be nicest for him to just let him go in his sleep, in his comfy bed with Buddah there, rather than taking him to the vets and putting him through an examination - didn't want him to be stressed.
He passed away just a few minutes later.

Him & Buddah are our 'originals' & so it was horrible to lose him. Also, we only lost Bob in October. I know he had a lovely long life though, and I am happy that he passed away in his sleep when he was comfortable.

RIP beautiful Beebee, have fun up there with Cody & Bob x

Merry Christmas to all of you & your Guineas (& various other pets!) xx

So sorry to hear such sad news. At least Beebee was in familiar surroundings when he passed to the bridge. Popcorn free at the bridge little one..

I'm so sorry for your loss.
RIP precious Beebee. Run free x

I am so sorry for your loss, especially on such a day!

My thoughts are with you and Buddha.

RIP Beebee

Thank you for the messages, really been spoiling Buddah today, lots of cuddles and treats. He seems ok so far, so hopefully he isn't too affected by Beebee dying. xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back