• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Rip My Darling Piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piggles13

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
This makes me so emotional posting this...

My first guinea pig love Layla, I will never forget how you came into my life and how such a tiny creature could have such a huge amount of love.

Mindy my fluffy baby of 4 years, I miss your face tremendously.

And pebbles - surprise baby to Vanellope , who I bought and had no idea was pregnant at the time! Your mommy is still with us and is also missing you.

Katniss and Sadie - the two shy little girls who were best friends .

I miss you all greatly :(

9811_10152658006913596_231586072009181697_n.jpg

10356225_10152658007028596_1146248758369854562_n.jpg

Sorry for this terrible loss. Sleep tight little ones x

• Its an extremely difficult time losing any of our piggie furry family and having to write and post it on the forum can be a very emotional time, its as if its a final goodbye, but its not as in time the good times you shared with them will give you comfort and make you smile. You never stop missing them and you can never forget them as they will never forget you and the wonderful and loving life you had given them.

HUGS, HUGS, HUGS, HUGS, HUGS X

Play well over the Rainbow Layla, Mindy, Pebbles, Katniss and Sadie x

I am so sorry that you have lost all your furry faces so unexpectedly and in such an horrible fashion. They must have left an immense gap in your and their friends' lives! My heart goes out to you all!

Popcorn together at the Rainbow Bridge Layla, Mindy, Pebbles, Katniss and Sadie

So sorry for the loss of your gorgeous piggies. Huge hugs to you at this sad time x

Sleep well little ones

RIP Layla, Mindy Pebbles, Katniss and Sadie
x x

I really am so very sorry for your losses. My heart goes out to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back