• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Rip My Gorgeous Boy Bubbles X

Status
Not open for further replies.

neuroticmum

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Tonight my beloved boy Bubbles made his way over the rainbow bridge. He was 5 years old and his sudden death has completely shocked and devastated us all. My only consolation is that it was very quick and peaceful and he is now re-united at the Bridge with his life long pal Patches who we lost in March this year.
Bubbles was such a timid piggy but loved snoozing on my lap. He died in my arms and I'm truly blessed to have had the privilege to have shared his last moments on this earth.

Sleep well gorgeous boy and run free with Patches, love you both always xx

I am ever so sorry for the sad shock! It is never easy to come to terms with a sudden, unexpected loss. :(

Popcorn together again with your friend, Bubbles! RIP

So sorry for your sudden, unexpected loss and for the loss of your beautiful boy. Massive hugs to you x

RIP Bubbles
x x

Oh, so sorry for your sad loss. Tears are flowing under the Rainbow Bridge.

Tonight my beloved boy Bubbles made his way over the rainbow bridge. He was 5 years old and his sudden death has completely shocked and devastated us all. My only consolation is that it was very quick and peaceful and he is now re-united at the Bridge with his life long pal Patches who we lost in March this year.
Bubbles was such a timid piggy but loved snoozing on my lap. He died in my arms and I'm truly blessed to have had the privilege to have shared his last moments on this earth.

Sleep well gorgeous boy and run free with Patches, love you both always xx
so sorry for your loss!

I'm so sorry for your loss, popcorn happily and eat all of the veggies you can manage.
R.I.P. Bubbles

Oh I am so sorry, are you OK? a sudden death can be hard to come to terms with x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back