RIP Persephone....

Dystopoly

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Two nights ago, I noticed my sweet girl was having trouble breathing, and rushed her to the ER. They sent me home with antibiotics, but her condition worsened and I took her back in today only to be told that they suspected cancer and did not think recovery with her lungs as they were was possible.

I only had her for a little over a year, but she was my little bundle of sunshine. I’m so happy I got to let her spend the rest of her life in a nice big cage with plenty of treats and toys, instead of the tiny one she’d been locked up in for 3 years before I ever met her. My heart is shattered, and will never fully heal from the loss of my innocent little Angel. I only hope she’s in a better place now, missing me just as much as I miss her.

Rest In Peace, Persephone.

68E21150-385C-40D5-B3F1-C1BBA21BEF81.jpeg

lucyguineapiglover

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Two nights ago, I noticed my sweet girl was having trouble breathing, and rushed her to the ER. They sent me home with antibiotics, but her condition worsened and I took her back in today only to be told that they suspected cancer and did not think recovery with her lungs as they were was possible.

I only had her for a little over a year, but she was my little bundle of sunshine. I’m so happy I got to let her spend the rest of her life in a nice big cage with plenty of treats and toys, instead of the tiny one she’d been locked up in for 3 years before I ever met her. My heart is shattered, and will never fully heal from the loss of my innocent little Angel. I only hope she’s in a better place now, missing me just as much as I miss her.

Rest In Peace, Persephone.

View attachment 155104
I'm so sorry :( she probably had a great life with you.

Bill & Ted

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I’m so sorry you’ve lost your gorgeous girl, you gave her a lovely life x
Sleep tight little Persephone 🌈

DougalandDiego

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So sorry for your loss. She sounds like such a lovely girl and it sounds like she had a very loving home with you. :hug:

Merab's Slave

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
So sorry for your loss.
Hold on to the memory that you gave her a second chance for a lovely life.
Be gentle with yourself as you grieve