• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

RIP Pingu Piggy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gracie01

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I took Pingu to the vets this morning.

She was struggling with Lymphoma...and she had become more lethargic, and very unwell. After a long examination, today, with our vet we discovered Pingu had fluid in her chest and the node under her chin had grown in a week.

:0

DSC05606.jpg

RIP Pingu Piggy. We will miss you xx

So sorry that you've lost your Pingu Piggy. She was adorable and I loved the name. Run free over the bridge Pingu x

I'm so sorry for your loss.
RIP beautiful Pingu. Run free x

I'm so sorry for your loss, Pingu was a very sweet girl.

Rest well, dear Pingu. xx

Oh Gracie - I'm so very sorry you have had to say goodbye to Pingu.....what a gorgeous little piggie.....and so lucky to have a mummy like you.

I really feel for you Hun - you reached this tough decision with love and diligence following all the research you have done on this condition.....you have done her proud and have nothing to reproach yourself for. Hugs x

Rest in peace now dear little Pingu - freed from earthly ills.

x

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I miss Pingu lots and lots.

Gracie whee are just so sorry to hear about little Pingu 8...8...8...
RIP Pingu run free at the bridge, popcorn with new friends thru the green meadows and munch out on clover and dandelions, you'll be so sadly missed by your mummy and friends but NEVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))) and loads of loves from us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky .................. :(

What a little beauty - and what a sad loss!

RIP Pingu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back