• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Rip Pip 7/29/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nessa Elensar

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I lost my little sweetheart Pip to heart disease this past Wednesday. She was less than 4 months old and had been on medication and critical care food for her condition, but I'm afraid she was just too young and small to fight. Her heart may have been diseased, but it was so loving and sweet. I miss this sweetie so much. May she popcorn the green hills as she was never able to do this side of the bridge.

Pip.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't realise she was so young bless her. She must have been born with the condition. I'm so sorry. Sleep tight little Pip.

It's hard to lose a piggie at any time, but it definitely hurts more when they are so young. Rest easy knowing that you did everything you could for her, and that she is popcorning over the Rainbow Bridge eating as much grass as her little tummy will take :) Run free Pip xx

My heart aches for you. So sorry that you lost this gorgeous young piggy. Popcorn free little one.

Poor wee baby. You did well by her and made her feel loved - you did what you could, take comfort knowing you looked after her and made her short life happy xx

I am so sorry that your gorgeous little girl didn't have longer. But she was very lucky in having such a dedicated mummy who gave her love and did her best to save her life.

Sadly, we cannot control how long a piggy in our care is to live, but we can fill each day with love and give a life meaning.

Popcorn free at the Rainbow Bridge, Pip!

Thank you all for your kind comments. This is the first time I have lost a piggy in this way and it has been hard. Taking care of my little Pip was tremendous therapy for me after my father passed away in March. Pip was such an endearing little thing- she had my heart from day 1. Your comments have been so helpful...many people do not understand the grief we feel when we lose a piggy. It is good to know that there are people who do. Thanks again.

I am so sorry to read this. Taken far too young, I am really so sorry for your loss. Massive hugs

Sleep well little one

RIP Pip
x x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back