• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Rocky - not so Peruvian now . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Rocky had a hair cut tonight. It might be a bit severe, but he gets to hot with that long long coat - it must be three inches now. I tried to give him some funky layers at the back, but there's a very good reason why I didn't become a hairdresser . . . I'm crap at it ;D

so poor Rocky's peruvian locks are no more. Perhaps I shouldn't have watched Ed. Scissorhands this evening . .

LOL... ;D

We have to cut Hannah's hair at least once a month because it grows so long very quickly. After I have finished cutting her hair trying to add nice layers into it, I think it looks awful LOL. Luke has had a go at cutting Hannah's hair and can cut it slightly better than me... only slightly though! ;)

I gave Treacle a big hair cut on Thursday. She is a texel so her hair is not only long but curly too! She is a tiny little pig but her hair makes her look massive! I cut loads off this time and now she looks like a little ginger sheep! She is such a cutie! :)

afterward he was ripping up newspaper loudly which means he is in A Big Snot with me, but I think he has forgiven me now!

Lol off to the gallery I go looking for pics of him, hope you've posted some Lucinda :)

All my long haired piggies have had a severe hair cutting too. Did it last wheek when it was really hot.

They dont look so pretty anymore .... ::)...bit more like punk rockers ;D ;D..but who cares eh! as long as they feel cooler and it will grow back nice for the winter colder months.

Hated doing it but with these temps thought it best.

Deb x

last nite i gave goldie a little trim.....bad idea :o
she had a knot on her bottom, so i cut it and tried to make her more cute....
ummmm.............................i tried... :( LOL

My gorgeous little Katrina has had a haircut too and put it in short type layers, anyway, she is more comfy now :) I'm not the best piggie hairstyler but she is popcorning around as we speak so she is happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back