• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Ronnie and Mary buns

Oh my word. What a shock! Thank goodness they are alright. Someone is going to be a tad sheepish when you tell her ...

I approached the shed with heavy heart, the piggies heard the door and started screaming to be fed, I opened the door and gingerly opened it, I was met with this:-
View attachment 101440
Mrs Hogg has gone to bed, just wait until I see her in the morning, I've been in a right down mood since her text messages!
YAAAAAAAYY A HAPPY ENDING! Oh thank goodness! :wub: Ronnie he is such a handsome bun bun.

Last photo in the vets, both went downhill fast over the weekend and I took the sad decision to help them over the bridge, reunited with all that have gone before them. :(
IMG_20190108_102411.jpg

Aw, I’m so sorry to hear this. They were gorgeous, this is so sad news, sending hugs to you both x
Sleep tight bunnies x

So sorry to read this, but you know they had an absolute dream life with you and Mrs Hogg.
Not to mention how funny all of the photos and stories about their antics in the garden were.
I still smile thinking about Ronnie and how he liked to protect his garden and the piggies from the local cat.
Thinking of you and Mrs Hogg today :hug:

Sorry to hear this, just lost one of my gerbils yesterday ( p.t.s ) My thoughts are with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m so sorry that you’ve had to help Ronnie & Mary on their way. Huge hugs to you & Mrs Hogg xx

Back