• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Rory - Getting him tomorrow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Tomorrow, Kate and I are going to see Louise at Hopper Haven and will be picking up little Rory :)

He is going to live with the girls at Luke's house so he will think he has died and gone to heaven lol! I have told the girls about Rory and they are just as excited as I am.

Here is a pic of him when he was a baby - Look for "Rory"

http://www.hopperhaven.org.uk/r.html

This is what Rory looks like now....

rory.jpg

I enquired about Rory 2 months a go however he hadn't been neutered then. I have waited for this little handsome piggie that long and not looked at any other piggies! :) Also its nice that I am getting him tomorrow as my nan died two years ago tomorrow :( - He will remind me of my nan nan!

Thanks so much Louise for letting me adopt him! :D

Congratulations :) he is just gorgeous.
Carol C

Yep and he has settled in great. :)

When we first put him in with the girls he was acting all shy and the girls were going over and checking him out - after about 2 mins he then got really randy and started trying to mount them all LOL - none of the girlies were having it though so he has now left them alone! LOL - all the other piggies LOVE his hair though! :)

He is so so handsome - Love him so so much! - Will posts pics tomorrow!

I'm glad he is settling in well :) I wish I could have seen his little face when he met all the girls :D

Aw rory at last! Counting down until its photo time! What a lucky lucky boy with all those lovely ladies....

squeakypigs said:
Yep and he has settled in great. :)

When we first put him in with the girls he was acting all shy and the girls were going over and checking him out - after about 2 mins he then got really randy and started trying to mount them all LOL - none of the girlies were having it though so he has now left them alone! LOL - all the other piggies LOVE his hair though! :)

He is so so handsome - Love him so so much! - Will posts pics tomorrow!

Looking forward to the pictures :)

Hehe poor fella, they all just want to be "friends"... mine just always nip Marvin when he gets too affectionate (lol), have you actuallly ever seen them pee on the male, like it says in books they do? ?
I just find it hilarious, makes me wonder what guys would do if we girls would act like that in the pub? "You hitting on me? *lifts leg* psssssssssssssssssh..." :D :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back