• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Rosehip

teddymouse

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
It is with great sadness l post this post, today l found Rosehip in her forever sleep, sister to Oakley whom went on the end of summer last year. Like Oakley she started to show her age(11y) afew weeks ago, being a very old piggie lady, she knew what she wanted, and what Rosehip wanted she got, being the oldest by far in the herd,no other piggie arguing with her for long, odd youngster would try their luck, but a quick nip send them on their way. Always the first in for vegs, to be hand fed, starting with a bit of red pepper, or a handful of forage, she always knew that if l took my mobility scooter it was forage and would stand at fence, telling me to hurry up and unload. When you have had afurrie for all those years they really are part of you. And like her brother Oakley ,has left a gapping hole in my heart, time to join you,re brother, popcorn free, my special lady piggie. Rip.

I’m so sorry for your loss. What a grand age to be and what a hole she will indeed leave behind. She had the best life! Take good care of yourself.

Sleep tight Rosehip.

I’m so, so sorry you’ve lost her, what an amazing age she was and bet she’s loved every minute of being with you and her beautiful friends and family :hug:She sounds like a cracking little lady that definitely knew what she wanted! ❤️❤️ Massive hugs xx
Have fun at the Bridge with your lovely brother Oakley Rosehip xx

It is with great sadness l post this post, today l found Rosehip in her forever sleep, sister to Oakley whom went on the end of summer last year. Like Oakley she started to show her age(11y) afew weeks ago, being a very old piggie lady, she knew what she wanted, and what Rosehip wanted she got, being the oldest by far in the herd,no other piggie arguing with her for long, odd youngster would try their luck, but a quick nip send them on their way. Always the first in for vegs, to be hand fed, starting with a bit of red pepper, or a handful of forage, she always knew that if l took my mobility scooter it was forage and would stand at fence, telling me to hurry up and unload. When you have had afurrie for all those years they really are part of you. And like her brother Oakley ,has left a gapping hole in my heart, time to join you,re brother, popcorn free, my special lady piggie. Rip.
She lived a very long, happy life. Rest In Peace, little piggy.:bye::bye::bye::bye::bye:

Back