Rosie and Lily the two bandits

Dearest most handsome Sir Saxon Canute,

Phase 1 is well underway. Teddy has been moved to a strategically suspicious location, and Hooman is now being subjected to increasingly judgmental surveillance.

Suspicion is rising. Morale is excellent. We remain committed to the plan.

Signed:

Rosie & Lily
🐾🐾
 
Dearest most handsome Sir Saxon Canute,

Phase 1 is well underway. Teddy has been moved to a strategically suspicious location, and Hooman is now being subjected to increasingly judgmental surveillance.

Suspicion is rising. Morale is excellent. We remain committed to the plan.

Signed:

Rosie & Lily
🐾🐾
Dear Rosie and Lily

Excellent, you must let me know what happens! Pleased Phase 1 is in progress.

Your helpful friend

Sir Saxon Canute
 
I have started emotionally preparing for what might come.

End of 2025 we discovered Lily most likely has heart problems. The vet warned me that as time draws closer, as her heart starts failing, I will notice her breathing get heavier as water starts entering the lungs.

I have a vet appointment for tomorrow as even though she is happy, active and eating, her breathing is off. Heavy and disturbed when I listen to her chest. I have also noticed Rosie sleeping close to her at all times, which has always been a sign of illness/something wrong.

One day at a time. It’s absurd as I was just laid off from my job, lost two close friends, my little sister (23) was diagnosed with heart problems of her own. Ironically my 28th birthday is right around the corner (celebrating for the first time in 14 years). I am exhausted.

IMG_3108.webp
 
I’m so sorry for your recent losses and news of your sisters heart problems and the stress of losing your job. Sending you massive hugs. That’s a lot to process. ❤️

I’m sorry gorgeous Lily has deteriorated recently. She’s had lots more happy days with you and Rosie since the end of last year and she thanks you for that. Maybe the vet can up her medication? I don’t have any experience with heart issues.

Good luck tomorrow. Sending healing vibes to Lily. ❤️

I hope your sister gets treatment and is soon feeling better. Happy birthday too. Have a lovely celebration. You deserve it. 😍
 
What a rollercoaster you are having.
Hang on in there.
The bad times don’t last forever, even if you can’t see any hope.
May there be hope and light in the darkness for you. 🪔
Hugs 🤗
 
Thank you all! Pushing through, one step in front of the other.

Update on sweet Lily; we are doing a 5 day course of diuretics to reduce fluid build-up in her lungs and based off of how she responds, we will most likely be going on heart medication. End of 2025 the diagnosis was unclear and though on X-ray and ultrasound today Lily’s heart appeared enlarged, we didn’t see anything concrete and can’t be 100% - heart disease is most likely the cause, though.

She is a happy girl and sister Rosie is a blessing, always close to her and being an absolute superstar.

IMG_4054.webp
IMG_4057.webp

Mum, sister and forum friends love you very much Lily, if we can help you with this, we will🧡
 
BIG NEWS, forum friends!

For so long, we have heard whispers of the legendary “Carrot Cottage.” Was it real? Was it merely a myth — a cruel tale invented to torment starving pigwigs?

“They don’t sell them here,” hooman always said.

Was it the truth? An excuse? A carefully constructed cover-up?

Well, the questions end today.

WE GOT IT.

The Carrot Cottage is real. The legends were true. And it is finally OURS.

IMG_4528.webp
IMG_4585.webp
IMG_4573.webp
 
Back
Top