• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Rosie, my sweet little one..

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cutecavy

I rescued Rosie in awful conditions from my school. She was only young and the school did nothing to help her, she had horrible wet tail, couldn't walk because of a recent stroke, dehydrated, thin etc .. I had her for about 2 weeks and the wet tail kept coming back and fourth.

The vet said, in her condition he was suprised she lived and thought it could come back. Once it was cured, it did come back.

Today, I went into my room to give her, her medicine..and.. she wouldn't move. I picked her up, she was cold and stiff, dying in my hands. She was breathing only a little and I rushed her to the vet. They put her down, stopped her suffering.

Rosie, you were one of the sweetest hamsters I know, and you were very loved.

Rest in peace, run free at Rainbow Bridge - We will meet again someday.. :'(

Livie, ellie just told. I'm so sorry. You gave him a much better life. At least he was happy and with you at the end. Just think about the positive and happy times you had with him.

Michele

I know you do. But at least she died with you and not in a lonely classroom or a childs bedroom who didnt love her like you did. Its not nice but you RESCUED Rosie and she will know that and be watching you. She is now with all her hammie friends in hammie heaven. I'm being sincere. This is what i say when my cat passed he's in cat heaven with my nan looking after him. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

What will you do with her? did you get her back from the vets?

I'm so sorry for the loss of rosie :'(

Rest in Peace, precious girl *hugs*

Thanks everyone for you kind words, and michele, thanks ;)

We burried her in our garden, next to Honey my 3 year old hamster who died of old age.

Yeah - that makes me feel better and I know she is close to me and always will be :) Thanks Michele and Kate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back