• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Rosy has left us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy George

New Born Pup
Reaction score
After 7 years and ten months Rosy has left us. Because of her age every day recently has been a bonus and days that we have really cherished. She passed quickly, unbelievably quickly. She was eating and drinking 3 hrs. before she passed on. This is the first time since 1997 that we don't have a GP. Our house is sad, very sad, time to remember. Kris and family

awww am so sorry for your loss...........my thoughts are with you and your family....... R.I.P Rosy.........happy days lie ahead over rainbow bridge.......RUN FREE little girl xxxxxxx

Awww sorry to hear his. I'm sure she had a happy life with you. Run free little piggie.

So very sorry for your loss, she must have had a wonderful life with you.

RIP Rosy
x x

:( so sorry to hear about your loss but what a great age Rosy lived to! Big hugs x

Fantastic age and I'm sure shes had a very happy and amazing life, RIP little one your gonna be sadly missed xx

So sorry to hear this. Popcorn free at the bridge sweet Rosy.

Many thanks

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts and comments.

Rosy was born at home with us Easter 2004. To have a GP for so long has been really special, great times and great memories but that's it, memories, just isn't the same now. Yesterday morning I sat with Rosy in the conservatory the sun was shining it was warm. I brought all our outside plants in so the frost would not get to them. So there is me and Rosy sat there on the sofa in the conservatory surround by plants and Ladybirds! Ladybirds everywhere.

Then suddenly all change.

We all should make the most of every day and really enjoy ourselves. Hope you and your GP's are well. Kris and family.

That's such sad news, you must be devastated. They leave such a huge hole in our hearts.
Popcorn over the bridge Rosy. x

Oh I am so so sorry to hear this. How awful for you. She was a great age. You must have done a wonderful job of caring for her.

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts and comments.

Rosy was born at home with us Easter 2004. To have a GP for so long has been really special, great times and great memories but that's it, memories, just isn't the same now. Yesterday morning I sat with Rosy in the conservatory the sun was shining it was warm. I brought all our outside plants in so the frost would not get to them. So there is me and Rosy sat there on the sofa in the conservatory surround by plants and Ladybirds! Ladybirds everywhere.

Then suddenly all change.

We all should make the most of every day and really enjoy ourselves. Hope you and your GP's are well. Kris and family.

I had a guinea pig for 7 and a half years......pepsi his name .... a right little character...i nursed him through a poisoning episode at 12 months and mange mite and a URI a proper little fighter he was.....at deaths door twice...... then he went suddenly just like your Rosy its a shock. Thinking of you and yor family....... R.I.P. Rosy xx

I am so sorry for your loss. It is hard after such a long time and so many shared joys and sorrows.

RIP Rosie

Whee are really sorry Kris to hear about darling Rosy 8...8...8...
RIP Rosy run free at the bridge, now reunited with old family friends, popcorn thru the lush green grassy meadows and enjoy nibbling on sweet dandelions and clover you'll be so very sadly missed by your saddened family but NEVER EVER forgotten xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and loads of loves from Glynis, Velvet and Onyx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another little star now twinkling in the sky ............. :(

What a wonderful age dear Rosy was x)
The pigture you painted for us of the two of you in your conservatory was so special, i'm sure it will help you thru your sad days...... BIG HUGS to you all XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I am so sorry for your loss, what an amazing age she was! Rest in peace Rosy x

Cherish your memories of your beautiful girl as she popcorns over the bridge to be reunited with your other rainbow bridge Piggies.

So sorry for your loss of Rosy
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back