• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

RSPCA Walsall Open Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

x-vic-x

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I hope some of you will be able to come, and support us. If anyone is interested in becoming a fosterer or fundraising volunteer, we would love to hear from you, we are really desperate for cat and piggy fosterers at the moment.

'RSPCA Walsall are holding an open day on 29th Jan 2011 at Aldridge community centre. Lots of fundraising stalls (including tombola, pet goodies, Bric-a-Brac and home made cakes!). Come along, have a cup of tea/coffee and a cuddle with our long term foster animals.

Find out how you can help us by becoming a fosterer or fundraising volunteer!

To see the poster for the event, visit out website http://www.rspca-walsall.org.uk/page30aaa.html

Look foward to seeing you there '

Thank you to everyone who attended our open day today. We managed to raise £144.31!

And also a special thank you to all our volunteers (that includes you to Carly), your help was much appreciated.

I came along yesterday - great news that you managed to raise so much money! The cake and coffee were fab! I asked around for Carly, but everyone just looked at me blankly......I often have that effect on people, though, he he!.......I even approached the lady working the tombola stall, Julie, and she didn't know Carly either.

So, I'm really sorry Carly, I did try to introduce myself to you, but no luck unfortunately! I'm sure there'll be other times.

Tracey

Hi Tracey
Sorry i missed you, i was on bric-brac in the end, got moved from tombola when i got there. ive only volunteered a couple of times so probably not all the people know me yet. i was the blonde lady on bric-brac, not sure if you brought anything off there, might remember you.
Carly x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back