• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Rumblestrutting

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuineaPigFan15

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I have a question: which piggy rumblestruts? Is it the less dominant or more dominant?

Thank you for any help in advance! :)

It's usually just my man-pig who rumbles, but it's mostly because he's purring to his ladies (he's a bit of a floozy and hasn't realised that he's got no bits :))) I think it's probably the more dominant usually but I have known submissive pigs to rumblestrut if they're in season too!

It's usually just my man-pig who rumbles, but it's mostly because he's purring to his ladies (he's a bit of a floozy and hasn't realised that he's got no bits :))) I think it's probably the more dominant usually but I have known submissive pigs to rumblestrut if they're in season too!
Thank you @katanamoon! :)

My dominant sow is the rumblestrutter in the sows pair. In the married pair Mr Ted rumbles regularly to let his lady know he's in charge and irresistible.

Hello everyone,

I have a question: which piggy rumblestruts? Is it the less dominant or more dominant?

Thank you for any help in advance! :)

Either piggy can rumblestrut; sows usually do it when they come into season. Boars can take turns; they tend to rumble more than sows (although I have got a pair of very evenly matched sows that currently prove the contrary; in their case it is dominance rumbling as one of the sows is spayed!).
Boars will definitely rumble at girls to try and convince them what an irresistable lad they are... ;)

Either piggy can rumblestrut; sows usually do it when they come into season. Boars can take turns; they tend to rumble more than sows (although I have got a pair of very evenly matched sows that currently prove the contrary; in their case it is dominance rumbling as one of the sows is spayed!).
Boars will definitely rumble at girls to try and convince them what an irresistable lad they are... ;)
Thank you Wiebke, this really helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back