• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Runaround system

Piggies&buns

Staff member
Reaction score
I’m considering the possibility of a runaround system from the shed to a run. I’m just looking at the runaround website but can’t seem to make head nor tail of what parts are actually needed! Can anybody who uses the system point me in the right direction please?! Thanks

Runaround systems are brill !
I’m not mad keen on the pipes ( the pipes are better for rabbits than guinea pigs).
I also found them very helpful for advice when I messaged them

We have ordered this week a runaround guinea pig starter kit deluxe which we will be connecting to the shed. The kits have all the parts needed and the how to videos on their website are pretty good

If you already have a run you will need two connection kits and a tube. We had 2 runs each for our boar pairs connected by a tube, they love them and seem to really enjoy running in and out. You will need to cut holes to fit the kits in your shed and run, you are supplied with a template. I have a couple of their runs that come with the holes ready made, expensive runs but I don't think they will ever need replacing, unlike the wooden framed ones that fall appart after a few years. If you ring runaround for advice you will find them very helpful.
IMG_0990 (1).JPGIMG_1254.JPG
The green flower shape bit is the connection kit, bit fiddly to put together but gets easier with practise. You get a plastic bit to slide into the opening if you want to block access to the pipe. I would advise asking for the opaque doors to save bumped noses, I have the the clear ones and have stuck some sticky labels on them to make them visable.

Back