• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Sad Day For Me,

Status
Not open for further replies.

madguinealady

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
rehoming two more of my piggies as financial situation not improving and fibromyalgia getting worse.Only three left and they are staying.They are going to an amazing home .Also have to get a rat put to sleep today as she has a huge lump.Not good.

aww how awful for you, must be heartbreaking to have to lose so many furbabies at once, RIP little Ratty over the rainbow bridge.xx
as for your two guineas, i think they have landed nicely on their feet with Boss & family, a Husboar & from one loving home to another :luv:
i admire your bravery for letting them go, it must be so hard :(
xx

Gotta do what's best for them, my feelings don't come into it.Alfie will think all his christmasses have come at once.Am knackered if I get a big vets bill, just wouldn't be able to pay it.Having to pay today's on Friday.So lucky I have an understanding vet.

Just got back from vets.Took one of the other rats with me cos she is sneezing.She has a respiratory infection so whole cage needs treated.Forty five quid vets bill to pay Friday.Hoping it hasn't spread to the other cage.

I'm so sorry to hear you what you are going through . The silver lining to this dark cloud is that Boss will be taking on 2 of your sows. I hope things improve for you soon.

*huge hugs* I'm so sorry you've had to let another two go, you are going through such a rough time. I hope things start to seem better soon. Boss will take good care of them, most definitely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back