• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Sad Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

madguinealady

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Am rehoming four of my pigs.Can't afford them any more.there are six I can't bear to part with but even rehoming four will make a big difference

I am really sorry you have to rehome them. That will be so hard.

Me and my daughter have been in tears this morning.I know it's the right thing to do for them and me.

Tough decision for you to make but you have to put yourself and your human family first. Big hugs x

Such a hard decision, hope you can find some happy homes for them. Perhaps some forum members can help with that. Chin up! It's a really tough economic climate at the moment:(.

As I said over on Exiles, so sorry to hear this, even more sorry that I haven't got the space to keep them in the county. :(

I'm sorry to hear this, it must be so hard :( You have to do what's right for you x

I feel for you. What a horrible decision to have to make . You are doing this in you guinea pigs' best interests and you have obviously though about this long and hard. I admire you for being brave enough to face up to this decision.

AW sorry you have had to make a decision like this just want to send you a big hug xx

BIG HUGS

I am so sorry for you all! Giving up piggies you love is such a heart-rending decision and such a painful process (having gone through it myself).

So sorry you have to go through this, but if it is the right decision it can only be a good thing x

I'm so sorry that you have to rehome them... much hugs.

So sorry to read this, you are very brave and caring to have reached this decision x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back