• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

pusscat2

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Two of my new little girls have just gone to their new home and although I am going to be seeing them regularly and know that the new home is the best I could want for them I feel really sad :0

awww, at least you know they have gone to a good home, and if it doesnt work out they will be back with you :)

Would be super hard I know but think how much pleasure the owners will get from the little ones - we all adore our piggies and I for one will be eternally grateful to the rescue where my boys came from.
You have made people very happy :)

Big hugs. It's a huge thing to do, I'm glad you'll be able to stay in touch with them though. x

At least you have a good owner for the piggies and get to see them. I had to give away one of my piggies last year, but she's right down the road from me, so I get to see her. Giving up piggies is very sad though :...

Two of my new little girls have just gone to their new home and although I am going to be seeing them regularly and know that the new home is the best I could want for them I feel really sad :0

BIG HUG

Hope your OK :)

The main reason I couldnt give mine up. Just couldnt do it

I know but hubby put his foot down hard! Couldn't argue really before the new litter of six we had 9 piggies, 4 house buns 2 cats and a dog.

It is hard though and I don't think that they are all going as I will only let them go to exceptional homes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back