• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Safe journey my friend

• Thread starter Deleted member 122615
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 122615

I had to say goodbye to my friend yesterday, I didn't want to but we agreed that it was time for him to go over that bridge and leave me behind. My boy has had some little problems this year and yesterday he was suddenly very poorly and rapidly going downhill. In our 5 and a half years together he's always been happy, always full of life, willing to jump through hoops for a bit of coriander or pepper. Yesterday he wouldn't eat anything, there was no happiness, he became lethargic and his breathing slowed right down. He fought really hard but after a visit to the vets and a little chat we decided that it was time to say goodbye. Farewell Gremlin, you will be missed but I know you'll be happy over that bridge.IMG_20160207_102337396.jpgIMG_20170423_141014.jpgIMG20200627172524.jpg

I'm so sorry you lost gremlin but it sounds like you made the right decision for his wellbeing which shows what a great owner you are.
Big hugs xx

Ah I’m so sad to hear you’ve lost Gremlin - it’s sometimes very very hard being a guinea pig slave. He’s a beautiful boy and you knew you had to let him go. You must feel lonely without him. Keep those lovely memories close and in time any tears will turn into sad smiles and then comforting smiles - sending you a BIG hug

Sorry for your loss. What a handsome little fellow you are Gremlin. I expect you’ll raise a whisker or two of the ladies over rainbow bridge. Don’t let them be fighting over you now x

I’m so sorry you had to let Gremlin go, what a handsome piggie he was x
Sleep tight little man 🌈

Oh my god Dave, I’ve just seen this, I don’t know what to say, I’m so, so sorry. :(:(
You looked after him amazingly and have been such great friends, I’m absolutely gutted for you. Massive hugs from me and the piggies, especially Jess.
Have fun at the bridge gorgeous Gremlin, me and Jess will miss your lovely messages and pictures hugely. Jess will come and join you for those cuddles you’re due when it’s her time soon xx

So sorry to read this about Gremlin.
He was such a cutie.
Be gentle and kind to yourself as you grieve

I am so sorry to read your beautiful tribute to Gremlin. You loved him enough to listen to him and to ease his passing. That takes a special kind of love. Huge hugs. Sleep tight Gremlin xx

So sorry for your loss. Gremlin can meet up with my Bruno who passed away unexpectedly on Friday and they can have a grand time over the rainbow bridge.🌈💕

I am so sorry to hear you had to let the gorgeous Gremlin go. It's such a hardest decision but I've no doubt it was the kindest one for him.
Run free over the bridge sweet Gremlin.

I am so really very sorry to read this. Euthanasia is often the last act of love we can do for them, it is so difficult to do and one we make with our love for them at the forefront of all. Gremlin has an amazing life with you for sure and was so loved. Big hugs x

Sleep well little one

RIP Gremlin

X

Back