• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Safe or not?

Sophie B

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So I made my boys a toy, it’s some of the paper the stuffed in the box we got the hay in rolled up with hay inside

I made it by:
Tearing a piece of the paper off and laying it unrolled on the floor
Put hay on top
Roll it up
“Tie” it with another smaller piece of the paper, and it’s done!

Smokey seems really intrigued by it and it would be a shame to take it out but for any reason it’s deemed bad or unsafe, I shall remove it
I’ll keep it out of their cage for tonight or until I get a response on here, just to be safe00F383CC-15DF-48AB-A333-EFD26742D37A.jpeg01684FB4-4980-4E84-A5A3-CAC8715E0F39.jpeg634F803B-4903-4426-BCCC-6DCA59F3D043.jpeg

I can't see a problem with it it's just brown paper with hay inside. It's what a paper bag is made from just it's not bag shaped! Mine love paper bags with hay in. It's a good way of recycling all those yards of paper.

So I made my boys a toy, it’s some of the paper the stuffed in the box we got the hay in rolled up with hay inside

I made it by:
Tearing a piece of the paper off and laying it unrolled on the floor
Put hay on top
Roll it up
“Tie” it with another smaller piece of the paper, and it’s done!

Smokey seems really intrigued by it and it would be a shame to take it out but for any reason it’s deemed bad or unsafe, I shall remove it
I’ll keep it out of their cage for tonight or until I get a response on here, just to be safeView attachment 120613View attachment 120614View attachment 120615

It is safe as long as you make sure that their heads cannot get stuck in too many layers of paper.

Back