• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Sakurai's Nail Trimming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julesie

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So gave my little girl a good nail trim today when I noticed hers were quite a bit longer than her husboars (not sure how when I usually cut them at the same time :)) )

So enjoy some little photos of her that I managed to take. ^_^

This is where she realised what mummy wanted to do...
IMG_23621_zpsy5nuvbco.jpg

Being a good girl and sticking her footsie out
IMG_23631_zps2uprb0iw.jpg

So beautiful the rays shine on her
IMG_23641_zpsi0k3ei0d.jpg

Still helping mummy with access to tooties
IMG_23651_zps6rxkpkdv.jpg

She was a gem and let me cut all of them with no problems. :)

Aww bless her! Glad she was good to you and allowing you to cut her nails :)

I have a square my shoulders when it comes to nail cutting. Patch is the worse she flinches and screeches!

Aww bless her! Glad she was good to you and allowing you to cut her nails :)

I have a square my shoulders when it comes to nail cutting. Patch is the worse she flinches and screeches!
She was an angel! I was surprised when last time I accidentally got her and she bled and did the biggest saddest doe eyed look tucking her paw under her chin. My god I have never felt so guilty in my life. But I think she forgot or forgave me.

Oh dear. Patch you naughty girl xD
Romano is my worst, not because he squeals or tries to get away but because he KNOWS his fur is so long if he tugs his foot back I can't find it. It's a game of 'find the paw.' :|
Plus he has long fur on his toes. xD

She sooooo cute :love: love the first photo of her all snuggled up

She looks lovely being so good and putting out her little footsie for you to trim her nails.

She sooooo cute :love: love the first photo of her all snuggled up
Thank you <3 she is!
She was so cute bless her. Hiding when she realised what was going on.

She looks lovely being so good and putting out her little footsie for you to trim her nails.
Yeah she's an angel by herself <3

Awww bless her :love: I might show Pixel this thread, as soon as she sees the clippers she goes from being relaxed and still to a squirming devil-pig!

What a good guinea pig. is she available for hire to show others how to behave during nail trim time :D

Awww bless her :love: I might show Pixel this thread, as soon as she sees the clippers she goes from being relaxed and still to a squirming devil-pig!
Haha go ahead. Maybe it will help her. :))

So cute! I wish my girls were this well behaved. Bless her.
Thank you! ^_^
Yeah she's so good. All of mine are really though when it comes to their nails but most don't stick their feeties out for me like she does.

What a good guinea pig. is she available for hire to show others how to behave during nail trim time :D
:)) As long as its females I wouldn't see why not. No boys for obvious reasons ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back