• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Salvatore And Timothy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat Shields

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Timothy grass, that is. As I have mentioned before, people grow timothy in their fields here to make hay. I have it growing in my field and growing wild in different places on my property. I cut some for Salvatore this afternoon, washed it well, and he seems to still like it. It's the first he's had this year, since I cannot identify it until the seed heads begin drooping. Also there is a picture of me posing with my new sunglasses since most of you do not know what I look like.

pets sal timgrass (1) 60kb 7 31 15.JPG

pets sal timgrass 168kb 7 31 15 (3).JPG

pets sal timgrass (2) 60kb 7 31 15.JPG

pat smile 73kb 7 29 15.jpg

Nice to see you Pat :) absolutely love salvator too, he's so lovely it's nice to see an update on him

Lady Kelly, I just have so many of my own troubles with multiple sclerosis that I really don't think to take the time to photograph the chap and post about him. It is so easy, though, I really should make more time. Flutterby, I simply love the list of your "cavy masters"; I even have an acquaintance named Helga!

Lady Kelly, I just have so many of my own troubles with multiple sclerosis that I really don't think to take the time to photograph the chap and post about him. It is so easy, though, I really should make more time. Flutterby, I simply love the list of your "cavy masters"; I even have an acquaintance named Helga!

Pat, we all have lives that get in the way of things like this. The most important thing is that you spend time with Salvatore but we won't complain if you want to share more :)

Hello Salvador and hello Pat, nice to see you! :)

Lovely to see you again Pat and the boys too :love: x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back