• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Say a prayer for Princess... (Goodbye my darling, time to sleep)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deb

Reaction score
one of my first rescue piggies.

Sadly her time is drawing near, shes been getting more and more frail as time has gone by and its only a matter of time now before she closes her eyes for that final long sleep.

Shes a very elderly lady now. She has been with me for 3 years with her partner Bilko. My first two ever adopted pigs. I feel blessed to have both piggies in my lives, and it was them that helped to heal my first from loosing my first pig Oscar. I never knew there were rescue pigs until I came across these two looking for a home.

There is nothing more i can do for her now, but keep her warm, painfree and syringed food if she wants it.

Bilko is with her keeping guard and I hope she slips away with her companion next to her. I dont want to have to take her in to the vets.

Say a little prayer for her please.

Deb x :'(

Re: Say a prayer for Princess...

I'm sorry Deb :'(

Your Mummy loves you very much Princess :-*

I'm so sorry to hear that Deb.

Your both in my thaughts xx

I shall be thinking of you, Bilko and Princess Deb.

Elderly pigs are so very special but so fragile too. She is so lucky to be part of your lovely family at this cross roads in her life.

Not Princess? Oh God I'm so sorry Deb. She's such a beautiful girl and I know how much you love her.
I'll be keeping you and Princess in my thoughts my love.
You know where I am if you need me ((((Hugs))))

Thinking of you both and sending Reiki to the Princess as she prepare for her journey.

Barbara

I know you metioned this to me privately Deb but I also wanted to post for you here. You know Princess is very dear to my heart... I remember when you adopted her from Squeaky pigs and when I got my darling Prince who came from the same place shortly after, also a himmy. I will say a prayer for precious Princess and for you. I know that you will make her last moments as comfortable as you can, and that you have given her a lovely life with you, bilko and the others in total luxuary.
Thinking of you

Hugs to you Deb, and gentle kisses for your little one.

My Dr Atkins will look after you at Rainbow Bridge, Princess. He's the golden agouti with tiny ears and huge attitude xx

Bless you darling, you're both in my thoughts. Angel kisses to princess x :-*

I've got tears in my eyes for you both I feel so sad for you and know how empty you must be feeling God bless little princess, your mummy has done all she can for you now, run free :'( :'(

Thinking of you both right now. I'm so sorry. God bless you Princess.

Oh no you poor thing!I'll be praying more than a small prayer,i'll say a gigantic one for you and Princess. :'( Good luck in her and i hope she is ok for a while,maybe all through Christmas.I hope she knows how much you love her

You mummy loves you Princess,just wait until after Christmas,you can do it... :-* :-[

Lots of hugs and prayers

Amy x

:-[

bless :'( love n kisses to you both

:'( :'( Sending Princess, Bilko & you hugs & loving thoughts

It is very sad when you know their time is near there. If you feel she is uncomfortable or in pain maybe it would be best to take her to the vet. There is nothing worse than to watch your pet taking its last breath. Hope she slips away peacefuly.(((hugs)))

Oh no, I am so sorry. I know how you are feeling just now Deb.
Sending lots or hugs and kisses to you both.
You know where I am if you need a chat.
Take Care
Carol c

thanks everyone for all your kind words and support. It means so much to me.

Princess is still here this morning, and Bilko is snuggling up to her. It so awful to see her so frail now. She doenst want to eat and I am not going to force it down her. I have made the hard decision that if she hasnt slipped away by tonight when i get home, then I am going to take her in as much as it breaks my heart to do that.

It so hard to do though.

Deb x :'( :'( :'(

I'm keeping Princess in my prayers .

Oh Deb

My heart goes out to you. It sounds as though Princess is a very special lady indeed and is held in great esteem by a lot of forum members.

It must be so hard for you now that her time has come, but you must be strong to the end, knowing what a great life she had and that she will be waiting for you when the time is right for you to be together again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back