• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Saying Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicki

New Born Pup
Reaction score
Our 4 year old male piggy called Hamish died yesterday quite suddenly. My family are so very upset and feeling lost without him. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I could ever love a little creature so much. RIP Hamish ♡ xx

Thank you. Yes we have another male piggy called Buddy. Thank you for the information. This is all new territory for us. Xx

Please don't hesitate to open a new thread for Buddy if you need support or recommendations, either in Guinea Pig Chat or Behaviour. it helps a lot if you please added your country, state or (for the UK) your county in view of us having members from all over the world. You can do that by clicking on your username on the top bar, then going to personal details and scrolling down to location.

I'm so sorry to hear you've lost Hamish. I'm afraid the pain of their loss is the price we pay for loving them so much. RIP Hamish.

I am sorry for the loss of your piggy. Massive hugs to you x

RIP Hamish
x x

Thank you so much xx

It's okay, we have all been there. Try and focus on the love you gave him and he gave you. They never leave, they stay in your heart and memory forever x

Our 4 year old male piggy called Hamish died yesterday quite suddenly. My family are so very upset and feeling lost without him. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I could ever love a little creature so much. RIP Hamish ♡ xx
I'm so sorry for your loss! We lost our beloved mumbles yesterday too! I know how u feel, it's so hard and such a sad time. Try and remember all the happy times you had together. and how much joy he brought to your life. He will always be loved and remembered. Sweet dreams Hamish x

I'm so sorry for your loss! We lost our beloved mumbles yesterday too! I know how you feel, it's so hard and such a sad time. Try and remember all the happy times you had together. and how much joy he brought to your life. He will always be loved and remembered. Sweet dreams Hamish x
Thank you! It's comforting to know there are other people out there who really appreciate what we are going through. And I'm so sorry for your loss too. RIP mumbles ♡ x

Sorry for your loss, RIP Hamish.

We've been going through this, we have lost two guinea's since Feb, one of which I was very close to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back