Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement
Mange mites (trixacarus caviae, which are in some parts of the world also called scabies; hence your confusion) is a species specific skin parasite that will not transmit to humans, like all guinea pig skin parasites. Guinea pigs won't catch any human skin parasites for the same reason. There is on the whole pretty little that you can catch from your guinea pigs or pass onto them.
Here is more information on guinea pig skin parasites and what can be transmitted between species.
Kennel cough (bordetellosis) can be transmitted by coughing dogs; it is fatal for guinea pigs. They can also pick up some potentially fatal illnesses and a couple of parasites from symptom-free rabbits living in close quarters to the guinea pigs/having their feeding dishes/water bottles handled at the same time.