• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Scarby's follow up appointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm taking Scarby in for his follow up tomorrow. I am so frightened there may be cancer somewhere else. I haven't felt any lumps but as you can imagine it is terrifying. I will also ask Roger to take a look at his lip. He has one of those "apple split lips" which isn't healing with GG antiseptic like Riffy's and Dr's did.

Good luck at the vets Lucinda. I'm sure he'll be fine. I'll be thinking of you both x

Woo hoo! Scarby got the all clear. Roger says he only needs another follow up in three months' time.

Also got some steroid cream for his lip.

Thanks for your support, guys x

I am so pleased he is doing well Lucinda!

Give him a big hug from me and Guinness!

Oh that is fantastic news Lucinda. I'm so pleased. Well done Scarby :-*

Thanks guys ;D
A huge relief as you can imagine.
My father had his cancer follow up today too and he is doing really well and has gone from monthly follow ups to six weekly follow ups ;D

Roger is going to write his article about Scarby in the next couple of weeks. I will be dropping off some photos ;D

yeah, the practice newsletter, and then possibly a vet journal ;D
Yesterday he announced to the waiting room that :

"This guinea has had a liver resection. I've never done that before"

So Scarby had to come out and wave at everyone. Scarby loves that ;D

Awww, make sure you get hold of some copies love! Scarby will be in vetinary history! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back