• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

SCARY FIGHT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

OMG!

I put Harry in his pen and Zubin in the Run as usual nowhere near each other or anythin like that. went to the cinema and just got back to hear my sister scream "ZUBINS ESCAPED!!" ran outside she was holding harry which confused me but they have both escaped and had a fight while we where out no major injuries harry has a cut to his lip which had to have been inflicted by Zubin as the rabbits seem to be scared by all the comocion and have hidden in there dens it was so scary because as far as i could see they couldnt get out. i have bathed the cut in a little diluted savlon soulotion what else should i do? its not severe enough for Macki (our vet) so any suggestions! I'm so angry at myself and i was so scared when we saw blood will be securing them better tomorow!! also now no that any bonding wont ever happen! x

Oh dear,
I dunno what to say, Keep an eye on the wounds and if you have any T tree that would help, I was lucky my 3 boy cohabit peacefully.

T Tree dont no if i have any but i will have a look its actually not that bad just a tiny graze oh i worried so much lol they will not be together again! x

just watch the wound for infection but lips do tend to bleed quite a bit, poor bunnys probably think they are mad, seems they will never get along, just make sure they are both securly penned in next time , I never ever leave mine in the runs when I'm out, I like to know they are locked up, I worry if i leave their windows open despite wire being nailed all round them, they're my babies you see lol, now my kids nah no worrying they get along just fine lol :P :P

My parents where in so i assumed they where safe! in a major mood with them now. Zubins ok jsut stinks he smell gross lol x

Like Stroma says Tea Tree cream is so good for cuts and sores..

Gosh, little escape artists there!

We still cant see how they got out!! once the rabbits wanted to play so they dug a ditch that Zubin squeezed under but that doesnt seem to have happend we are completely confused but they where both out which is so odd! because i can understand it happening once with one piggie but both!? he seems ok though bouncing about as usall i think the rabbits planned a great escape and i no it wasnt them who attacked harry because ive seen the damage they can do and harry is lucky it wasnt them! x

Don't put neat Tea Tree oil on it - it could be toxic! Cream is ok but the best thing for facial wounds I've found is aloe vera gel or collidal silver.

I bet they gave you a real shock!

Fingers crossed they don't get at each other again - boars are so naughty!

When Beni had bad bites on his back i got some aloe vera gel from gorgeous guineas and it was great and healed his bite wounds in no time aswell as cooling it

Love
Claire
x

starshine said:
Don't put neat Tea Tree oil on it - it could be toxic! Cream is ok but the best thing for facial wounds I've found is aloe vera gel or collidal silver.

I bet they gave you a real shock!

Fingers crossed they don't get at each other again - boars are so naughty!

totally agree collidal silver is brillaint

Colloidal silver, natural antibitotic - works on cats too! My old cat Tiny was white and so got sunburnt on his ears.. it was great

OOh I'll have to get some of that. My Willow cat is always coming home with holes in his head from fighting.

Where can I get it from?

Got ours from holland and barrett, its a liquid one.. think it was summat like £10 for a 100 ml or summat like that? May Boots of chemists do it too?

yes Holland and Barratt do it, dont know if Boots would though, I always drip a drop on sores or cuts, it heals amazingly well they can take it internally as well, so when I mix probiotic I mix a drip of that in as well,
I think its one of lifes little miricles thats not too well known,

Gonna get me some of that, i had to use diluted savalon to bathe it cos we had nothin else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back