• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Secret Santa 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, this sounds like fun! I'm another newbie here, so I would like to know how it works too :)

Count me in too. I'd like to volunteer for any "invite a piggie round for xmas dinner and a cuddle" events going as well :))

Hi Vicky, i would definately be interested, if you could add my name to the list please, i love your photos from last year! xx :)

It was so lovely to be on the receiving end of the Secret Santa last year, I was overwhelmed by how lovely people are. It's a lovely thing to be part of. Count me in!

Sophie
x

What a brilliant idea, I've just looked at last years photos they are lovely.
I'd like to join in this year please

Don't mean to be thick but what do you mean by PM? I'm not up with all this techno talk!:{

PM is a private message, how we contact other members on here. I'll send you one to show you.

I've just sent guineaboys a "test message PM" to see if they get it o.k.

Count me in please and everyone dont forget if you want your secret santa gift to be sent to the rescue on your behalf and anonymously etc or even if you just want to send something to a rescue for xmas (or at any other time), we are more than happy to do this for you on your behalf.

I've got all emotional reading the thread with pics from last years secret santa. Can't wait to start piggy shopping now. May even start tomorrow! :)

Me too. "Sniff sniff". ;)

Flips, it was wonderful - I wept buckets over and over, even now I go all shivery - it was so good to be a part of it, and the lovely thing is it's all anonymous. It doesn't matter how much or how little is sent to the chosen piggy, they love it all the same.

I've had tears in my eyes just looking at the pics of last year.

Please can you count me in too? Thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back