• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Secret Santa 2013 - Presents Received

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks you sooooo much for the wonderful secret Santa's gifts for Pudding, Elvis, Freddie and Fergus! They are so amazing and I cried for about half an hour when they started popcorning! :) I will put more pics up as I take them :) xxSarahxx

I have no idea why I suddenly don't have the thanks button on here. But it so good to heat they popcorned. Popcorning pigs are just the best as you know how much they must have appreciated their santa gifts.

Cara and Cassie have now opened their presents too. They are mum and daughter who arrived at the rescue together. Cassie has some health issues so they are likely to stay here as permanent residents.
First investigations:

Then, wow, we like these lovely things! Thank you very much Secret Santa

Please have patience with me if your present has been sent and this thread has not been updated yet. This is the busiest time of year for my business and I am working full time too. I am doing my best :)
I think you're doing an awesome job. It's early days yet too, only the first week of December and look how many gorgeous photos there are to drool over.

I think your doing a fantastic job with all these lovely photos such lovely gifts have been sent from secret Santa to such lovely piggies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back