• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Secret Santa Presents

Status
Not open for further replies.

x-vic-x

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
If your piggie/s have received a secret santa can you post your photos here, that way they are all in one place, and the santa's can see when their presents have been delivered.

Hope mine post pigtures as neither did last year.

Can't wait to see all those happy piggies. :)

I hope everyone who receives a 'secret santa' gift for their pig or piggies makes an effort to post some pigtures here.

It's amazingly kind of all the 'santas' and I think a little apreciation goes a long way towards thanking these anonymous piggy lovers for their extreme kindness xx>>>

Teresa xx

I agree Teresa!

I love seeing all the piggies with their presents, but it always extra special when you see the rescue piggy with the present you've sent.

I loved this thread last year - seeing all the piggies with their presents made me cry! I enjoyed taking pics of the piggies here receiving all of theirs too, it's the least you can do when someone anonymous has been SO kind! I cried at every parcel.... rolleyes

Sophie
x

I think some anonimity may have been blown, as the courier insists on senders name and address, but so long as the piggies keep mum, it will still be secret. lol. xx

I tried to find the present thread from last year for ideas but couldn't find it. Anyone link me?

the best present i bought last year was for my secret santa piggie she appreciated it more than any human would

JohnnyPig says Thank You!

Wake up! Wake up JohnnyPig - it's for you!
PA170349.JPG

Give me a hand, will you boys?
PA170351.JPG

What do you mean we have to wait 'til Christmas Day?
PA170353.JPG

I'm a guinea pig I have no concept of time - except NOW!
PA170355.JPG

JohnnyPig & The Boys all say thank you very much Secret Santa x
PA170357.JPG

Suzy x

AWWWW that sooo adorable and what lovely looking piggies x) x)

I hope my piggy gets their pressies and posts photos :))

This is so exciting. I might even end up quite liking Christmas this year. :(|)

Thanks for sharing pics of your presents Johnnypig and the boys. (Btw, you're all simply gorgeous x)).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back