• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Secret Santa Presents

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the fleece cushions in Breezes present. I was wondering if santa could tell me where they got them?

On behalf of all recipients, but in particular the Honeypigs, I would like to say a huge thank you to all of the Secret Santas for the time, effort and expense you have all gone to in order to brighten the lives of these precious little animals.

My apologies go to Liffy's (Shannon's) Secret Santa, I had intended to add a few words with each of the pictures I posted but my laptop is playing up and kicked me off the forum 3 times before I finally managed to get the pictures loaded. I decided in the end pictures without words were better than no pictures at all. Liffy was one of the Lymington pigs who I understand were previously kept in awful conditions so she deserves to be spoilt. Thank you once again and I hope you have a lovely Christmas yourself, you deserve it simply for your unselfish act of kindnesss.

Look what the postman brought today.

Hey! - it say 'Jake' - that's my name! Could it possibly be for me ?
SS104955.jpg

It is ..........it's for me xx>>> Ooooops, in all my excitement I nearly tumbled into the box - how embarassing would that have been :red
SS104956.jpg

I think I'll just pose nicely for a second - I am after all supposed to be a sensible chap..................
SS104957.jpg

And how do I get into these....................?
SS104958.jpg

Whoo hoo! Now you see me but any second I'll be gone............
SS104959.jpg

Jakes present is amazing - everything he and I could wish for

Thankyou Santa from the bottom of our hearts - sorry now I'm in tears:red

Teresa x

Aww I love Jake x) I always check on your website to see whether he is still there

I love checking this thread. Lovely pressies everyone. Fab job. Gorgeous piggies too. x)

:laluot_29:

Its so nice seeing the piggies with there presents, i'm almost crying looking at the photos! Everyone is just so generous, its such a lovely thing to do.
And a big thanks to Vic for arranging it all, it must have been a lot of work! :)

I totally agree, it must be a major task to co-ordinate it all. And I loved seeing all the pictures last year, so was looking forward to taking part again this year.

I'm so jealous I wish my parcel would hurry up and get there lol have to say all those piggies seem really happy with their early christmas presents

The Fonze and Higgledy Pig received their parcel yesterday, as did Ethel- lots if pics to follow, but need laptop to be set up here first, will do them after supper!

I am going to have to send a valentines parcel instead, no pennies atm. It is lovely to see the fabulous gifts people have selected and sent to those piggies that need it the most. Every piggy so far has looked very chuffed with their parcel of goodies!

I just sent mine today
i love this thread it's soooo exciting xx>>> waiting to see the picture of the piggy with the present you have sent

Sent mine & I know that they have received it as it was a tracked service. Am now waiting for pics. Crosses fingers & hopes. :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back