• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Secret Santa Presents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask all rescues to please post and let us know when presents have arrived, you don't have to make a great big long post, or do the photos straight away, but a quick message to say the parcel has been received would be appreciated.

Also I know some rescues are keeping the presents to open on Christmas day but can you also just let everyone know when the present has been received.

and of course when you have time everyone would love to see photo's of the piggies with their presents.

Just to let everyone know we have received secret santas for Billy, Winter, Ruby and Bruno. I will post pictures when I get a chance. Sorry it has taken ages to post we got Brunos quite some time ago. Promise to post soon xx

I'm getting a little worried i won't get mine sent off in time. All the stuff for my secret santa still has to get here before i can post it out. :(

I'm getting a little worried i won't get mine sent off in time. All the stuff for my secret santa still has to get here before i can post it out. :(

If you use Parcel Monkey online, they will collect from you then deliver the next day. Not very expensive, and better than royal mail, which is always a bit of a worry. xx

Well once again this year I am overwhelmed by the generosity of the people on this Forum.

I have received a big box for "Dapple" a little lady who is here forever due to brain damage/head tilt and fused pelvis (not retracting after birth). Little Dapple lives with Darcy (aka Wolfie (lisajazz) ) very happily as a forever pair but she does live in "Dapple World" as I call it.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will put photographs on later - your kindness is quite simply humbling and I wish I knew who you were for a big hug - thank you. Helen.x

Ethel received a lovely parcel from her Secret Santa. Ethel is an old lady, who came into rescue at 6 years of age and is retiring here for the rest of her days. She is not the most friendly pig, or the prettiest.

Aww I think she's beautiful xx

DITTO I think she is adorable if I could have girls there would be some pignapping going down!

A huge thank you to Tea & Crumpet Honeybunnys secret santa. A large box arrived yesterday and was left with my neighbour because I was at work. They had guests when I arrived home so didn't receive the box until very late.

We are leaving the big opening until tonight so I will post some photos as soon as I can (laptop permitting). Tea & Crumpet have asked to me say that they are very excited knowing that Father Pigmas didn't forget them.

Ange, Tea & Crumpet

WOOHOO my stuff arrived so have wrapped them all up and sent them fingers crossed the weather holds for them to get there! :(|)

Little Lucky is very lucky indeed!

Just to let you all know that Lucky's presents arrived today and what a lucky little chap he is! Thank you sooooo much to his secret santa, he has been absolutely spoilt.

I am extremely touched with your generosity and I admit I had a tear in my eye watching Lucky having such fun, igloos are his favourite thing in the world! THANK YOU!

I shall post pics as soon as possible :)

Thanks again,
Joanne and Lucky x>>

I've sent mine off today so hopefully should arrive at the end of the week fingers crossed! I think the guy in the post office thought i was a right wierdo when I said I was sending a package to a guinea pig and hadnt put any return details on it as it was meant to be a surprise! lol

On behalf of Suze at Cavy Corner - A big Thank You to the Secret Santa's of Moon, Hazel & Blackberry. :)

Moon's parcel arrived safely on Monday & a card was left yesterday by the postman for Suze to collect Hazel & Blackberry's parcel.

Sadly Suze is really ill at the moment so present opening, photo's etc will follow as soon as she's well. :)

what a brill idea, wish i'd known about this earlier :( lovely to see all these special piggies being spoilt :)

Thank you Secret Santa for the parcels for Honeybunnies Shannon. Shannon has been lucky and has gone to a new home so I hope you don't mind but I have let Liffy who is still here open the parcels.

08122010SecretSanta015.jpg

08122010SecretSanta016.jpg

08122010SecretSanta017.jpg

08122010SecretSanta018.jpg

08122010SecretSanta019.jpg

08122010SecretSanta020.jpg

Ange

I am pleased to say that Shannon joined my lone sow and has now settled in. :(|):(|)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back