• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

See you soon my sweet Patchy, this poem is for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
He was the apple of my eye and i love hi so much. His death was sudden and i wish i could have been there to comfort him. I know he was a very happy pig with a very nice life. I gave him my heart and all he needed to be healthy. I feel like it is my fault for not checking on him that day and for not cleaning out the impaction in time to save him. I guess all i can say is that if he was meant to be saved he would be here, god wanted him back because he was such a wonderful pig. Although hes gone hes in my heart forever and i still say that i have 7 pigs because he is still my pig. I miss him so much and i wish i could have saved him. He had a extra fabulous life and is now in heaven with the rest of my gone pets. I will meet him again on the rainbow bridge where my arms will be open for all my lovely pigs.

~to you my lovely sweet boy, i will scratch your chin again someday and grab the fatty furry chest of yours. I love you still and forever.... this is not goodbye its a see you later. :')

They say memories are golden
well maybe that is true.
I never wanted memories,
I only wanted you.
A million times I needed you,
a million times I cried.
If love alone could have saved you
you never would have died.
In life I loved you dearly,
In death I love you still.
In my heart you hold a place
no one could ever fill.