• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

See?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is quite the star isn't he!

I love the Naomi Campbell style strop with the hat !

Aww we love Gus and your video is so cute! 'We like celery, we don't like hats'.... Love it! Give Gus a kiss from us x

Believe it or not, that hat was part of an ornament from my Christmas tree... It was a hat on a little bear. We just "borrowed it", and obviously- PROMPTLY returned it to it's rightful place once I achieved my "cute Gus pic", as HONESTLY- he was eyeing it with SUCH DISTAIN, I had NO CHOICE! LOL
Little ding dong... LOVE HIM! [emoji252][emoji170][emoji252][emoji170][emoji252][emoji170][emoji318][emoji319]

Believe it or not, that hat was part of an ornament from my Christmas tree... It was a hat on a little bear. We just "borrowed it", and obviously- PROMPTLY returned it to it's rightful place once I achieved my "cute Gus pic", as HONESTLY- he was eyeing it with SUCH DISTAIN, I had NO CHOICE! LOL
Little ding dong... LOVE HIM! [emoji252][emoji170][emoji252][emoji170][emoji252][emoji170][emoji318][emoji319]
Haha! My 11 year old daughter said she likes how you call him a little ding dong. He really loves his mum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back