See?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww we love Gus and your video is so cute! 'We like celery, we don't like hats'.... Love it! Give Gus a kiss from us x

Believe it or not, that hat was part of an ornament from my Christmas tree... It was a hat on a little bear. We just "borrowed it", and obviously- PROMPTLY returned it to it's rightful place once I achieved my "cute Gus pic", as HONESTLY- he was eyeing it with SUCH DISTAIN, I had NO CHOICE! LOL
Little ding dong... LOVE HIM! [emoji252][emoji170][emoji252][emoji170][emoji252][emoji170][emoji318][emoji319]

Believe it or not, that hat was part of an ornament from my Christmas tree... It was a hat on a little bear. We just "borrowed it", and obviously- PROMPTLY returned it to it's rightful place once I achieved my "cute Gus pic", as HONESTLY- he was eyeing it with SUCH DISTAIN, I had NO CHOICE! LOL
Little ding dong... LOVE HIM! [emoji252][emoji170][emoji252][emoji170][emoji252][emoji170][emoji318][emoji319]
Haha! My 11 year old daughter said she likes how you call him a little ding dong. He really loves his mum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back