• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Seems I'm a soft touch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Right here goes i know it seems like I'm forever getting new piggys but i have the space time money and love so i dont see to much of a problem anywho

last week i went in to pets @ home in reading as i was paying for the dog food i over heard the staff talking about a guinea pig they have that had babys 6 weeks ago and are going to try to rehome them.

i had to ask to have a look as i love to have a look at any baby piggy as i was being shown them i asked what sex the babys were to my shock the lady said they had not been sexed yet :x

i had a look and lucky they were both girls but then she said thay had been with another mum and her babys but had to be split up as they were making to much noise i have no idea what the sex of the other babys were as they had been homed

for the first time my OH said lets take them home he is getting as bad as i am :))

so we now have 3 new girls cookie sky and mummy pig .

Mummy pig is very big but so kind the 2 little girls had never been picked up untill they came home with me

would of put this up sooner but felt :red .

awww good on you for taking them home :) can we have pics please :) dont be :red.

you gave 3 needy piggies a loving home.

is mummy pig her name?

I don't think there is any need to be embarrassed, if I had time, space and money I am sure I would be doing the same thing. All I do have is the love. Since getting my piggies I have adopted 3 gerbils and a dwarf hamster from PAH. They are lucky to have found a home with you.

oh my godness that's awful! I hate pets at home!

glad you took them in and yes, yes you are a soft touch but I love you for it :D

xx

awww good on you for taking them home :) can we have pics please :) dont be :red.

you gave 3 needy piggies a loving home.

is mummy pig her name?

lol yes my son said she looks like a mum so we keep calling her mummy pig poor thing

I would have done the same and brought them home, last time I was in Pets @ home I ended up adopting merlin lol

Glad they have found a loving home, would love to see piccies! :)

Wow!
Good on you girl for rehoming them and giving them a loving new home.
I am really shocked at Pets at Home not sexing them up though and separating them etc.

Cant wait to see more photos :))
x

Glad they found a good home; hopefully, they are not pregnant!

I won't comment on your branch of p@h - I could not do so in polite terms!

Glad they found a good home; hopefully, they are not pregnant!

I won't comment on your branch of p@h - I could not do so in polite terms!

i dont go in this one very often its by my mums it saved me going in to tesco rolleyes

Awwww glad they have all found a loving forever home, have you got names for them all? And cant wait for pigtures :))

Aww baby piggies ^), I held my 1st baby piggies at a rescue centre yesterday and they were only 3 weeks old (I wanted to sneak them out in my pocket {:| but I think the lady might have noticed, She asked me if I'd like her only baby sow ready just before xmas, will have to think about that onerolleyes).
But I did come home with a 5 month old teddy sow called becky (renamed betty, can't have 2 bekki's in one house lol), she is now in with Shy (although my bf doesn't know and hasn't actually noticed her yet ...They're at the side of the x box and he's not been on it for a few days.
He always calls me a soft touch and has decided that my new name is the guinea pig woman.
Apparently when I'm old this will be my name and what I'll be known as in the community, it's his take of the cat lady ....you know everyone has an old lady near them who has loads of cats for company.
I don't mind really as half of the time I think animals make better companions and they always love you for who you are...............now there goes the speech of a true old guinea pig woman lol

Last edited:
No need to ever feel :red for giving piggies a good home! I have a pile of piggies at mine :))

HAHA thats what my freind has started calling me cos I talk about Gaga and Tam alllll the time.
Everytime I walk in her house before work every day shes gets all excited and squeels GUINEA PIGGGSSSSSSS.lol shes sooo funny
Well done you for bringing them home.
My local P&H IS fairly good. 2 sets of pens with each sex in each pen. Too expensive for my liking though. Even for the little things.

HI,

Well done for giving the piggies a good home:))

Never be embarressed by taken on new piggies, it's up to you if you have the space etc, I'd have many more if I had more space and cages!

Pics please:))

Aww baby piggies ^), I held my 1st baby piggies at a rescue centre yesterday and they were only 3 weeks old (I wanted to sneak them out in my pocket {:| but I think the lady might have noticed, She asked me if I'd like her only baby sow ready just before xmas, will have to think about that onerolleyes).
But I did come home with a 5 month old teddy sow called becky (renamed betty, can't have 2 bekki's in one house lol), she is now in with Shy (although my bf doesn't know and hasn't actually noticed her yet ...They're at the side of the x box and he's not been on it for a few days.
He always calls me a soft touch and has decided that my new name is the guinea pig woman.
Apparently when I'm old this will be my name and what I'll be known as in the community, it's his take of the cat lady ....you know everyone has an old lady near them who has loads of cats for company.
I don't mind really as half of the time I think animals make better companions and they always love you for who you are...............now there goes the speech of a true old guinea pig woman lol
My granchildren call me Granny Guinea Pigs ,that tells you everything!

lol that's funny:(|)
I have been told by the bf that's it no more lol but if I want another I will.
I could always tell him I want another baby and he'd soon change his mind and decide that g/pigs are fabx)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back