Self isolation piggy breakfast!

PigglePuggle

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Well we are self isolating now since piggy daddy got a cough and a covid test yesterday, good job we planted some emergency piggy foods!
Breakfast today is grass and hay cookies in the playpen, I think if needed and the test comes back positive we can manage to make our remaining veg last until my online shopping delivery on friday, supplemented with the grass and dandelions and carrots I've been growing, and some leaves from my raspberry bush!
Piggies don't mind at all so far :)
20200713_082602.jpg
20200713_083126.jpg

PigglePuggle

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Hoping for the best for piggy daddy - where do you get hay cookies? I bet my two would love them
I get hay cookies from Amazon, there is the Rosewood Naturals brand we usually buy but recently someone recommended Nature's Own brand which look and smell nicer, I'll be opening those once we finish this Rosewood box :) Hay cookies are just dried grass and herbs pressed into a cylinder shape, you just break slices off and the piggies are mad for them and hold them down with their cute little paws while they knaw on them :)

Rivervixen

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I get hay cookies from Amazon, there is the Rosewood Naturals brand we usually buy but recently someone recommended Nature's Own brand which look and smell nicer, I'll be opening those once we finish this Rosewood box :) Hay cookies are just dried grass and herbs pressed into a cylinder shape, you just break slices off and the piggies are mad for them and hold them down with their cute little paws while they knaw on them :)
Will be looking on amazon when I return home! My boys go mad for new things to try. Thank you :)

piggieminder

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
I hope you are all okay and the test is negative. I'm sure your piggies won't mine fresh picked veggies from the garden, mine are loving them.

PigglePuggle

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Piggy daddy's covid test was negative thank goodness! He just has man flu :)
I'm really impressed he got tested and the results so fast, 25 hours from him just booking the test to getting the results!
I'm less impressed that piggy daddy didnt see the negative test result as a reason to leap out of bed and help me clean out the piggy cages... and also with me assuming the worst and that he would be dying of a deadly virus in self isolation I ordered him lots of posh chocolates express delivery to make him feel better, and the test result arrived 3 hours before the chocolates!
He can have until tomorrow morning malingering with man sniffles eating expensive choccies in bed, then my caring wifely patience will run out...

Betsy

Forum Donator 2020/21
Reaction score
Hope you are going to indulge in expensive choccies too! I bet if you had the Coronavirus you would still be cleaning out piggies, sorting washing, planning uni lectures ..... and would Piggy Daddy have ordered posh chocs express delivery for you?