• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Separate floor time for D&D

DougalandDiego

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
First time doing a separate floor time for the boys since I decided to separate them both. So nice being able to enjoy floor time and giving them lots of different enrichment and new hideys to try knowing they can’t argue about it. 🥰 So thought I’d share some pictures of them because they’re too cute not to :drool::love:D889706E-CE47-4609-9F7E-FE630E1A2766.jpeg
EECDF25C-4B4A-4E44-AE17-9A66BA54CC8D.jpeg

Thank you @Claire W ! 🥰 Yes I’m gutted @Bill & Ted and keep questioning if it was the right decision because I’d hate to think they were unhappy but hopefully they’re much happier and have a big c and c split so they can still interact and see each other through the bars. They couldn’t have anything added to their cage or floor time either because all they did was argue so I’m enjoying spoiling them now too ☺️☺️

Thank you @Claire W ! 🥰 Yes I’m gutted @Bill & Ted and keep questioning if it was the right decision because I’d hate to think they were unhappy but hopefully they’re much happier and have a big c and c split so they can still interact and see each other through the bars. They couldn’t have anything added to their cage or floor time either because all they did was argue so I’m enjoying spoiling them now too ☺☺
They will both be far happier living side by side than arguing all the time x

Back