• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Sheds And Garages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maisy and Poppy

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a garage for my piggies but is full of spiders and very dark with a tiny window. I might be getting a shed so would like some inspiration and pics of your sheds ( the doors what's inside ... ) . @PiggyOwner Has a shed I think.

We just got a new hutch so I can't buy a playhouse and attach a run.

What could I do with a shed layout wise?

Put the hutch in the shed?
Let them have free range in the shed?
Help!

I think free range of the shed would be cool if it has appropriate flooring, if it's big enough, you could have the hutch in there and leave it open for free range of the shed and contain their hay and water bottles in there or something? I have no pics though sorry as mine live in my lounge :p Hopefully someone will be around with pics soon!

I might just put Lino with newspaper and change the newspaper daily.
I could have the hutch with bedding in and a door open and a few small litter trays.
I could use our 100cm indoor cage as a litter tray.

I used to have a shed set up, with two hutches and a run at the end, it's good to put them away at night just in case (foxes etc). Don't have any pictures though sorry it was a long time ago now.

hehehe nope, I think they'd get a bit pee'd off with me.. We already had Jericho have a tantrum when my son was trying to clip his claws, he tried biting him, bit the clipper handles and tried to pull them, he was biting everything, when my son put him on my bed he walked off in a huff and made a bed in my quilt lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back