• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Sheds!

sunflowerpiggies

New Born Pup
Reaction score
For the winter I am planning to build a shed for the guinea pigs, I feel that this would protect them from wind, rain and predators better than their hutch and hutch cover does as well as making it easier for me to spend time with them without getting rained on. It would also give them more space to run around on the shed floor and give me more space to store their things. Where is the best place to buy an inexpensive, good quality shed? Also if I was to leave the hutch in the hutch cover in the shed, would the shed need to be insulated? If anybody uses a shed or playhouse for their piggies, photos, ideas and advice would be very much appreciated!
thanks!

I've just seen that a new sheds member gallery has been set up, this excited me far more than it should have! :))😆
Hopefully it will get some replies soon.
We just realised we have galleries for all other set up types but not sheds, and we have some members with some amazing shed set ups that really desrve to be shared!

Back