• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Sheep Pig Shaun

Status
Not open for further replies.

katie-elizabeth

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Shaun has been here a month now! He has finally stopped squealing at me when I pick him up, but Joey has started wheeking for him when I take Shaun out the cage - I can't win :doh: Here is Shaun from today's laptime, he's getting a lot more comfortable with me and is an inquisitive little ball of fluff!

"look at all my fuzz!"
shauny2.JPG

"and my cute curly whiskers"
shauny.JPG
"I want to be this close to the camera, I don't mind having my photo taken!"shauny5.JPG
"although I'm not so impressed about being brushed..."
shauny1.JPG
"but I suppose I can forgive you - nothing to do with the parsley of course!"
shauny6.JPG

So this is me right now:
4c85e79638200ddff1286e5fb2357c1ca7dc6832bfeaad7cea46dea10d514c2e.jpg

Love his seriously affronted expression in the 4th pic!

Does he know quite how cute he is, and that he appears to have an army of adoring fans?!

O wooooooooow I so just want n fewl the need to hold n have a very big cuddle so lovely hun x xx

Why does Shaun remind me of a loofah! It's so wrong, but so funny x
haha! Its no worse than his current nickname 'sheep' :))

Love his seriously affronted expression in the 4th pic!

Does he know quite how cute he is, and that he appears to have an army of adoring fans?!
He knows it I'm sure! He uses his cuteness and tips off Joey to get extra treats off his slaves :roll:

Awwwww what a cutie :drool: You'll have to get them both out together, we used to have to do this with Cookie and Treacle as they didn't like being apart

Awwwww what a cutie :drool: You'll have to get them both out together, we used to have to do this with Cookie and Treacle as they didn't like being apart
Aww bless them. I've had them out together a few times :) just makes it more tricky because Joey is happy to just lay there whereas Shaun is a wriggle-bum & wants to explore everywhere - I think he'd just walk off the edge of the sofa or bed if I let him, he's a little daft bless him :P veggies help keep him still though :tu:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back