• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Shelly being a good girl, could use some good vibes!

So we've been dealing with mites these last couple of weeks, everyone else is doing fine but poor Shelly is a bit of a mess and losing hair. She's currently on Metatone to give her health and immune system a bit of a boost and as you can see, she adores it :)

Unfortunately I gave her a good check over and found a pea sized lump near her right nipple so I am concerned that her not bouncing back from the mites is due to this but I have everything crossed it's just a fatty lump... shes off to the vets first thing to have this looked at but in the mean time I am just giving her lots of fuss and some extra treats. (you might want to skip about half the video of me trying to find her face XD)

poor shelly ! hope she’s doing okay now :( lucky her for getting all the treats lol !
i’ll sub to you on youtube, always good to find some other piggie lovers ! my youtube is “Piglet And Pooh” about to start posting soon :)

Back