• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

She's a horror !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My beautiful Gal 4 months old..but she is so naughty.

Pics taken today and i shall get Ollie down later,,she wasnt having none of it this morning and there is no way i can manage them both..Cocoa drives me nuts rolleyes

Photo-ad-1-1.jpg

Photo-0104-2.jpg

Photo-vw.jpg

Awwww what a beautiful girl....she has the same colourings as my boy Harvey whose also known to be naughty! :)) x)

Ollie her sister is the complete opposite..shes just so mellow..more timid though, but i'm pleased..i could not of had 2 of Cocoa :))

Hahaha! if you had two of Cocoa i think they'd keep you on your toes! :))

My son said get Ollie...because i was looking at the same colour as Cocoa..her other sister but my lad said no we want different colour ...

As Cocoa is boss i dread to think what it could have been like with the other sister

duel.gif

rolleyes

Gorgeous piggie x)

I need to get a pic of her behind :D She has 1 black leg and 1 brown..it looks kinda cute lol

Like she couldnt decide what colour stockings to wear haha

Getting pictures of piggie behinds tends to be very easy with ours. Whenever you line them up for a portrait shot they do a 360 turn and all you take is a picture of is big piggle bum!

Here is Ollie..she is a little grumpy today but let me do a couple :)

Photo-0111-1.jpg

Photo-0113-1.jpg

Photo-0114-1.jpg

Photo-0106.jpg

Photo-0117-1.jpg

Beautiful piggies x)

nooooooooooooooo piggies aren't horrors they're just piggies x)rolleyes well sometimes they maybe a bit........ well stubborn? or piggish....... yes well we've had two boars and now i've got two girls....... pigsonalities are so dam different and their moods rolleyes:(|)

My Naughty Girl being good for Spinach rolleyes

oops link to follow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back