• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

shocking

Status
Not open for further replies.
>:( OMG thats dreadful! I wouldn't keep my rat or even hamsters in that! It so tiny and so dark inside and as for the run underneath! I pitty any guinea pig that ends up in that as well, poor little mite!

Julie

OMG! It looks like a converted bedside table! :o I don't do metric but in old money the measurements are:

Living Area - 12" w x 21" d x 9.5" h
B.room Area - 8" w x 21" d x 9.5" h
Run - 20" w x 21" d x 8" h

What the hell you would put in there i haven't the faintest idea >:(

That is appalling >:(

Just an idea, but can anyone who lives nearby buy it to stop anyone else getting their hands on it. I've seen on RU they do a sponsored smash the hutch for raising funds for a rescue so it could be donated to that.

It looks like a prison for a hamster >:(

I've never seen anything like it? Do you think it has been home made? it's quite a bizarre looking item :o
Despite the seriousness of the topic, I found myself laughing at the "run" underneath it.

Barbara

I've just looked at it again & besides the farcical "run" how do you get a water bottle spout thru' that mesh? or see the poor animal you've condemned to it? :-\ >:(

Great idea Kathryn, a sponsored hutch smash! Like it very much :)

OOh very interesting ! its not too far away from where i live !

I would love to know what she kept in it tho !

Oh my god i've just converted it too before I noticed Niki had done it :o My boys are taller then 7.8 inches when they stand up.... the poor thing kept in there would end up all hunched :'(

kayjay said:
That is appalling >:(

Just an idea, but can anyone who lives nearby buy it to stop anyone else getting their hands on it. I've seen on RU they do a sponsored smash the hutch for raising funds for a rescue so it could be donated to that.

It looks like a prison for a hamster >:(
Niki said:
Great idea Kathryn, a sponsored hutch smash! Like it very much :)

I'll contribute if you decide to bid

I wished I lived nearby, I'd buy it for £10 and go to collect it with a hammer and take great pleasure in smashing it in front of the seller :D

Just sent them an email and told them far toooooooooo small for a guine pig!!

Mary

If every one that has ebay sends them a message he might re think! You can hide your email address when you send them a message through ebay!

Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back