• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Should I buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I saw the cutest little girl in the pet shop today she was blonde and white and i think she is a abby. She had a few cuts on her ear but other than that seem in very good health. Do you think I should buy her? It would mean me have 7 sows and 3 boar so if i got her it would it 10 guineas what do you all think. I have already named her Chii.

oh dear not a good sign when you name a piggy you havent even got. ;D If you think you can cope and have the space then go for it. but if there are any doubts dont.

Go ahead if you feel you can cope with another.. A name already.. you're smitten! LOL ;D

It's up to you hun, but it looks like the answer will be yes, as naming one you see, well, thats a sure way they'd come home with you.

Given my boyfriend the money for her and he is going to decided pictures tomorrow if he gets Chii

Ooh, name already? Sounds like she is your piggy :D One thing to make sure, make sure she is a girl - Pet Shops get it wrong 24/7!

Re: Should I buy UPDATE

Her she is what do you think?
What breed do you think she is?
chii.jpg

04523dd0.jpg

awww she's gorgeous. a lot of talking to get her used to your voice and also plenty of hand-feeding for her to get used to you

OMG shes Griffins TWIN!
griff.jpg
look at them they where seperated at birth LOL! shes beautiful and as for a breed i thought griffin was a Aby but his hairs gettin longer so I'm not sure i would say Aby though.

Wow she is sooo beautiful! I'm sure there's a bit of Abby and Peruvian in there somewhere! Such beautiful colouring and such a cheeky face. You must be thrilled to bits with your new piggie!

Alex x

she is a sweetheart, I've got 17 girls and 20 boys so another one makes no real diffrence to me, my girls are all in one hugh shed size run together and they get along so well infact they pine if ones out for too long, ie ill or died, they are always snuggled together I have one hugh pigloo and 4 smaller ones but they manage to cram themselves in one big one together the most was 6, should have got a photo happy times with her she lovely and love the name

Thank you I am a proud piggy mum she is getting cheeky stealing food from the other girls LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back