• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

should I feel guilty? !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
About 2 o'clock this morning I was woken up by the "FEED ME" whistles coming from the living room.

I do not think such small people should run this house!

Should I have staggered out of bed to find more grub for them? !

No, I don't think you should, it's not like they were starving! Now and again my lot do the same and they have food already in the hutch/cage.. most times it's just cos something's happened with the other lot, a disagreement, talking etc.. Other times it may be they've heard anoise from outside or the clock chiming!

don't feel guilty! :)

Kelly and piggies xx

Of course you shouldn't feel guility Lucinda. Sometimes they do wheek in the night but that shouldn't make you feel bad if you don't go to see them each time they call for you. They will just have to wait till the morning for you to attend to them! lol :)

cheeky little blighters leave them food before you got to bed, mine get fed morning and topped up early evening and do not feel guilty, who the mum? you are! lol

Mine wheek for food all the time, if they hear me on the stairs, if they hear the fridge open, if they hear a bag rustling, thats just piggies for you, so dont feel guilty!

Don't feel guilty Zubin is directly opposite me in my bedroom and when he and Rudi used to wheek (he hasnt since his cage mate died) i would just roll over and try to get back to sleep i fed them when i woke and then they get there veg at night to keep them from annoying me to much!

Heehee, piggies can be a bit like children sometimes! If you had got up and gone to feed them at that time in the morning, they would have you up every night at that time, lol. I think you did the right thing by not going to see them ;D

that's what i thought Wheekster, but they did it again last night too! And no I didn't feed them!

How did it go last night? Did they wake you up by wheeking again in the early hours? Such naughty little piglets aren't they :P

no. Silence last night. Unless I was too fast asleep to hear the pitiful squeaking!

Aw naughty piggys waking you up! Still worth a try I bet they think, incase they get more grub. I find one starts and they all go!

I'm glad to hear that they have settled down (well hopefully, unless you did just sleep through, lol) How did it go last night? Still no midnight wheekings?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back