• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Should I Replace Plastic Hideys In Ferplast Cage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's looks good! It's just like mine but the shelf is a bit higher!

It's looks good! It's just like mine but the shelf is a bit higher!
Thanks :D I didn't actually want the loft that high but didn't really have an option as only had 2 bars running horizontal along the cage to tie wrap the shelf onto and the bottom bar would have been too low I thought.

Mines on the low bar, at the top of the plastic. They seem to like hiding under it and I can still see them! Your top bit is the same dept as my bottle bit! If that makes sense!

I wasn't sure about having a ramp, my first piggies wouldn't use the ramp on the two level cage we had! I think these would though!

My Rosie and Lola are the same colours as your two!

Mines on the low bar, at the top of the plastic. They seem to like hiding under it and I can still see them! Your top bit is the same dept as my bottle bit! If that makes sense!

I wasn't sure about having a ramp, my first piggies wouldn't use the ramp on the two level cage we had! I think these would though!

My Rosie and Lola are the same colours as your two!
Aww that's a coincidence! I wasn't sure if they would use the ramp at all but within 20 minutes they were both up! they seem to like hiding up there so I'm pleased!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back