• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Shreading machines!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok so recently ive started giving my guineapigs green beans (not too many, i havnt heard that there bad for them either so if they are let me know!)
and herbie and bert are Obbsessed with them!
There like a paper shredding machine when i give them some specially bert, i thought they loved parsley until we introduced green beans! has anyone else found that they have a special food that there GP can't get enough of?
xx>>>

My piggy is so fussy - he hardly likes anything but hay. Endless amounts of hay. I gave him a baby tomato the other day and it was funny watching him roll it around like a football because he couldn't get his teeth into it. He must have eventually because it was gone when I checked later.

Putt loves parsley but due to Bladder probs can only now have it has a treat, her fav is now Watermelon.

Cookie and Treacle love little gem leaves but discovered Coriander last week and popcorn crazy for it!

Parsley, kale and romaine are the favourites with our little crew - they love water/honeydewmelon but obviously I limit it.
Our fussy little girl won't touch parsley though, likes a bit of spinach instead. Bought some fresh mint yesterday and they all hated the smell and all ran off :{

I may try watermelon! havnt tried that yet my guinea pigs arnt keen on carrots! (weridos) haha:D
and mine also love spinach!
oo mine can never get enough of parsley! i hide it and there so funny they can smell it but can never see it!

I may try watermelon! havnt tried that yet my guinea pigs arnt keen on carrots! (weridos) haha:D
and mine also love spinach!
oo mine can never get enough of parsley! i hide it and there so funny they can smell it but can never see it!

They look like savages after having water melon as four of my piggies have a lot of white hair :))

They look like savages after having water melon as four of my piggies have a lot of white hair :))

Ha ha! That made me spit my tea over the keyboard. 'Guinea pig savages' a phrase I never thought I would read or hear! :(|)

Parsley, Coriander, spinach, carrot, they wont eat any other veg :( I have tried them with lots but they will only eat those 4.

They even walked away from strawberry :{ So i ate them all.

My piggies are obsessed with parsley too :)

They also like a tiny bit of cranberry juice (sugar free) This is also good for the comedy value of making the three girls look like they have put lipstick on :))

haha! oh i bet that looks funny! i'd try it but my GP are boys and they already have a pink pigallooo i dont think they;d like it if i went any further! haha

Celery, especially the leafy part of it. Also curly kale goes down well. I am going to try and grow curly kale this year, hope it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back