• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

shredded paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tawny

can you use any sort of paper? i shred all my mail, would that be any good? might sound silly but I've always been worried about them getting paper cuts on their feet or the ink being bad for them ? and i wouldn't like to do anything that would hurt my babies. it looks like they could have great fun tho in a big pile of paper

I use any paper but not news paper or anything that is brightly printed in case it comes off on the piggies-my pigs love it!

I used shredded paper for the first time last week & it was an instant hit - a choir of chirrups & wheeks erupted, they were all pinging about in it, it was lovely to watch ;D

might sound stupid but can you give me an example of soft paper ?

could you use paper you use for printing, or all of this junk mail that comes through the door :)

maybe I'm being to cautious but i need to makesure i use the right stuff and i can't wait to see them jump in it, i know they will love it, cause my lot are just mad. turned around lastnight to find that buddy had jumped over his run and was following me around like a dog :D

I only use newspaper as it is recycled and therefore soft I wouldnt put what I call 'normal' paper in as I think it can be quite sharp when shredded and I would worrk about paper cuts. Also I ahve been told the materials and inks used for newspaper are non toxic where you neve know what you are getting with junk mail.....
I dont seem to have a problem with the print coming off onto my piggies but I guess it depends which paper you use....... :)

thats great , thanks. well the boys tend to like the sun page 3 :D or is that my partner? and the girls like the problem page ;) here's to happy shredding..............

Ha ha! I always get the financial times from work so I always say my piggies will be well educated!

I shred mail and newspaper, but not the leaflet style cards (bit more stronger thanpaper, but less strong than card) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back