• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

*Sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

gizmo01

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
5 months after agreeing to adopt gizmo and piglet and look after them and gizmo has decided he hates me. i get happy excited squeaks off rocky and piglet. i get rumblestrutting teeth chattering, hissing, puffing, 'yawning' bad manners off gizmo the ungrateful git any ideas?

some guinea pigs are just like that - some arent as lovely as others and as long as they have a nice life thats fine with me, even if they dont get as much back

Does he not behave like that if he can smell the others?

yeah but its always directed at me he is happily running around with piglet right now but if i go to look under the chair to see what he's upto then he starts again?

I'm not sure ive never experienced this problem with any of my boars - maybe he sees you as a boar and a threat ;)

hmm the cheeky bugger its only since rocky arrived. is he trying to re-establish a heirachy? rockys in his cage right now as he hurt himself earlier running laps (stupid) i have no idea whats going through gizmos mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back